If there is thunder or lightning, the pool must close to swimmers for a minimum of 30 minutes. If there is rain without thunder or lightening, practice will continue as scheduled.
When the weather is questionable, we will send out an update to the team via email as soon as possible.
These pools are kindly allowing us to practice in their spaces. Best pool manners when there, including:
- No yelling
- Please leave the pool deck completely clean when practice is over.
- Do not play in the locker rooms/showers. Please leave them clean.
- Please do not stay at the pool after practice has ended, and for Montgomery Square, leave promptly.
WGST Practice Schedule 2020
Beginning Wednesday, June 17 (to be confirmed)
Mornings Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
11 and up
- 7:30- 9:00 a.m.
10 and under age group
- 9:00-10:00 a.m.
Ripples (pre-team) (starting date TBD)
- 10:00 - 10:45 a.m.
Afternoons, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays (until B meets begin), and Thursdays
- 5:00-6:00 p.m. - 10 and Unders w/ last names A-Lyons
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. - 11 + Over
*No afternoon practice on Wednesdays (if there is a meet) or Fridays (if there is a pep rally)
Swimmers must swim in at least two practices during the week. If not, talk to Sean.